Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Lot Going On !!!

We went camping at Lake Plases's @ Silverlake. My sister works there during the summer months as the Bar Tender. Great place to camp, it's so beautiful ! Almost got our limit on Trout. There was lots of wild flowers everywhere and a lot of pollen. I think that
is why I got so congested ! I was sick for like 2 weeks !
        I am looking forward to going there again, but not hiking ! I think I'll stay around camp !
This was at New Hope Church Picnic in August ! It was a lot of fun, Next one is Aug 29th @ 10:00 am
Aug 1st was Kelsey 4th Birthday, Papa and I got her a bike and a beautiful dress. Cheyenne's Birthday was Aug 6th, he turned 14. We bought him some school supplies and money to spend on what ever ! Happy New !  Cheyenne got Baptized on Aug 4th. I was too sick to go and see it but I am so proud of him. He is growing up so fast and making good decisions in his life, and the best one is him choosing to serve God and making him # 1 in his life. God has many plans for Cheyenne !!

No comments:

Post a Comment