Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years at Lighthouse Church

I started the 2011 New Year out at the
 "Lighthouse Church" in Lathrop. Hopefully my home away from home now. I just started going there and love the messages, new friendship and hopefully new growth in the Lord for this new year and forever. I am looking for my relationship with the Lord to grow even stronger and learn more about him. Fellowship is sometimes hard for me, but making myself be out there because I know God wants me to get involved ... he has a purpose for me, just not to sure what is in store for me yet. The night was fun, sat around sharing, playing games and getting to know some new friends.





1 comment:

  1. I am glad you found a home there, but sad we won't see you at New Hope. Come to visit again sometime and say hi to Rae for me.

    ReplyDelete