Monday, September 15, 2014

2013 Overview !

I haven't been on here for almost two years...Wow didn't realize. Probably because facebook takes up so much of my time.  So here goes. Where to start ?  Okay first I can start by saying this has been one hardest financial year for us. Gary has lost 95% of his BEES due to pesticides. We are currently in a lawsuit so I will not be talking about it....Period! But because of it we lost our medical insurance, which is hard because we need it so bad. I basically didn't buy any birthday present in 2013 because of no money. Christmas I did manage to buy 12 towels (2 per grandchild) and embroidery their names on them. Gave a 2 1/2 lb jar of Honey to everyone else. This was the first year in our 39 years married that Gary and I didn't buy each other any gifts. Christmas is my favorite holiday and it just broke my heart that we are going through this.  But it will pass and we will prevail !!!!  God will bless us, I know it.  We have struggled a few times to pay our mortgage so Gary had to sell a lot of stuff to make ends meet. But God has seen us through. We didn't go on any trips this year, no camping trips, no fishing trips!  Gary's health is not the best. He has be having a breathing problem all year, so he doesn't do much. I have feet problems to add to all my other problems and it sucks because no insurance! I am able to go to Jackson Medical group, so a least I can keep my prescriptions going. Just praying our lawsuit hurry ups!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment