Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another Job Interview !

Busy day tomorrow !, I have a dentist appointment @ 1:00 in Jackson. My daughter is going with me, which will be very nice. We'll go and have lunch with my sister and hit some thrift stores and then to the dentist, then head back home and then.....I am very excited,  I have another job interview at 4:30, not saying where just yet, but totally looking forward to it. This will be my second job that will work hand in hand with my  JoAnn Fabrics job. They will work around each others schedule. I knew God would take care of me, he NEVER fails !  I have such an Awesome God ! 

Now if he could just work on some attitudes of some people I know ! (saying no names) but he knows who I'm talking about, life would be so much easier and a little bit less stressful. I'm sure you heard the expression "What crawled up your butt and died ?" or "You must of got up on the wrong side of the bed !"

I spent the day doing paperwork, inputting data into the computer for personal and business and then filed it all....I am so glad that is done.  Now I need to go and find sometime for dinner and relax  for the rest of the evening. I don't even want to here anything about any Honey either, I'm pooped !

No comments:

Post a Comment