Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bridal Shower

    The  "Bridal Shower" for my future Daughter~in~Law, Becky turned out really nice. They did a great job. We played a few games, ate some good food and the best part, did some craft painting.  Loved it. They, Becky and Mark, got a lot of really nice gifts.  Now the next step, the Wedding:  July 10, 2010 in Las Vegas. Looking forward to it, it will be fun too !

Well tomorrow I will have to get busy sewing. I went to JoAnn Fabrics and picked up all my supplies. Hopefully I'll get a lot of people signing up, because it cost me a small penny to buy all the supplies so I can give these classes. I'm excited !
I'll start first on the Tank tops with the "Floral" sewn to it. I think they will be really nice. That will be the first class on May 21st.  I will post a picture of them as soon as they are made and they will also be hanging at JoAnn's on display for you to see. Be sure to look for them and sign up for the class !

No comments:

Post a Comment