Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TANK TOP CLASS

Ok here it is. This is the "Tank Top" that I've sewn and is now hanging in the "JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts Store in Manteca, Ca.
I think it turned out very nice. Since then I have sewn the Trendy Tote Bag and The Patch Rag Bag. I still need to do the pillow case. I bought a new sewing machine yesterday, brought it home, did some sewing, broke 4 needles and now the needle won't pick up the bobbin thread. Had nothing but problems with it for the first 2 hours, so I decided to take it back ! Very disappointed that it didn't work out. So I have decided just to get my old  one fixed (if not too expensive).

Gosh, I sure hope a lot of people sign up for these classes, otherwise it's not going to work out. It's costing me a lot of money to make all these projects and personally I think we (I) should of got more than 10% discount on this stuff being I am putting it in the store for display. Plus when I claim on my unemployment how much I made, do I get to subtract how much it cost me first ?

Good question ! You can bet I will be asking them, EDD ! I know this is where God wants me, so things will work out.  I will post more pictures of  stuff I make soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment